2020 MSC WINTER CARNIVAL
Hello everyone. It looks like the Minnesota Twins are headed for the playoffs. And football season is well underway! Before you know it, the weather will cool off and start snowing!
It is my pleasure to announce that MSC is returning to Indianhead, BigSnow Resort this next year. And by an overwhelming positive response from the trip surveys, we are keeping the trip to early January. Actual date is January 3-5, 2020. The bus schedules and pickup points will be the same as in years past.
And here is some more good news. The trip pricing actually went down from last year! And don’t forget that we can ski at both Indianhead and Blackjack ski areas. There will be shuttles running back and forth so you can ski at both places. We have many of the same lodging options as last year including 24 of the slope side condos 16 Main Lodge Rooms, and 20 of the Complex units with various rooming options. Want to party with your friends? The bigger your group the better your pricing. So, it is not too early to get your group together.
New this year. BigSnow Resort has graciously offered to host a Welcome In party with light snacks (meat/cheese) for our group on Friday in Dudley’s Saloon from 6-730 pm. And they will provide free breakfast for us on both Saturday and Sunday.
That is all I have to share with you now. All of the clubs have received all the information needed to start accepting registrations. So, watch your internal club publications for the trip opening. Rooms are expected to fill fast so don’t wait. Get your roommates and get your sign-ups in early. If you want to reach me with any questions or comments, you may contact me at [email protected] .
Enjoy your summer, or what’s left of it! Snow and ski season will be here before you know it! I will see you on the slopes!
MSC Winter Carnival Coordinator
Your weekend includes:
- Ski-in/Ski-out Trailside Condos, many with Jacuzzi’s, kitchenettes, TV and Wi-Fi
- Skiing available Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday at both ski areas
- 2- Day Lift Pass good at both ski areas
- FREE BREAKFAST both Saturday & Sunday AM. Select from options on a special menu or order on your own.
- Lodging from 2 people (in the Main Lodge and Complex) or up to 8 in a condo!
- Round-trip coach bus transportation. Departing Honeywell at 7am, 11 & 12 pm.
- X/C and Snowshoeing available at ABR Park. Snowshoeing also available at Big Snow.
- NEW! Welcome party with light appetizers(meat/cheese) at Dudley’s Friday 6-730 pm.
- 2 Drink tickets to be used Friday night ONLY.
- Buffet Dinner Saturday Night
- Hillside Wine & Cheese Party, Turtle Races and Human Slalom.
- Live entertainment both Friday and Saturday Night in Dudley’s Saloon.
- Après ski entertainment in the Summit Bar (4-7pm) Friday and Saturday.
For more information and to sign up contact your Club Trip Coordinator.