The 3M Club Ski, Snowboard & Social Club is gearing up for Winter 2020 with several great trips!
We are kicking off the ski/snowboard season with the MSC Winter Carnival at Big Snow Resort from January 3-5, 2020
We would love to have you join our club, sign up for the trip, and then head to Michigan for a fun-filled weekend with all of the MSC clubs!
We also have two club-sponsored trips lined up this winter
Snowmass, Colorado — January 26 – February 1, 2020
- Ski-in and ski-out at the Crestwood Condos at Snowmass
- Amazing terrain and ski value — 1-pass that gives you the ability to ski or board 4-resorts: Snowmass, Aspen, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk
Val Di Fassa, Italy – March 6-14, 2020
- Ski the Sellaronda (in the Dolomites), the largest inter-connected skiing in Europe!
- Same tour guides (Marco and Agnese) as for our club’s 2018 trip to Paganella (Italy)
- Side trips (still in planning) include:
- Ski one day at Cortina d’Ampezzo, site of the 1956 Winter Olympics and recently announced site for the 2026 Winter Olympics!
- Visit Italian vineyards and enjoy wine tasting
- Day trips / touring scenic northern Italy and the Dolomites
- Lodging at Schloss Hotel Dolomiti – beautiful lodging experience, walk across parking lot to get on to the gondola lift and ski in
- Opportunity to extend your trip beyond the above dates to see more of Italy / Europe
Club membership ($20) is required to join these trips.
Please visit the Trips page on our club’s website (https://hootline.com/trips/) for the latest information/pricing/availability. We hope you can join us!