The 2017Tour D’AmicoThe Tour again embraced the traditional scenic 26, 45 and 62 mile touring bicycle routes. Concluded by ride participants again enjoying another D’ Amico & Sons mouthwatering list of flavorful pastas, wood-oven pizzas, grilled entrees, salads and delectable desserts and fruits.
Tour D’Amico benefits the following:Over the last eight years Hiawatha Bicycling Club has contributed over $15,000 of the proceeds from the Tour D’Amico ride to support biking safety and encouragement in Minnesota. Here are some of the organizations that have benefited from the clubs annual ride:
- Bicycling Alliance of Minnesota’s Eduction Programs
- Midtown Greenway Coalition Trail Improvemnets
- Three Rivers Park District’s Trail Improvemnts
- Free Bikes 4 Kidz
- Minnesota High School Cycling League
- And the Special Olympics Minnesota Program